Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Forum

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 6 mal aufgerufen
 Welcome
em1ertgv5 Offline

25.12.2014 08:21
Michael Strahan awarderded Zitat · antworten

Michael Strahan awarded honorary doctorate from TSU

Michael Strahan, ex NFL star and co host of with Kelly and Michael, was awarded an honorary doctorate from his alma mater. The board of regents voted unanimously to award the honor to Strahan.

It has been 20 years since he first stepped foot on TSU campus and Strahan remembered how the university gave him an opportunity when Matt Forte Women Jersey it seemed no one else would.

Dad told me I was going to play football at TSU, Strahan said. was the only school to offer me a scholarship. had only played football for a year prior to joining the Tigers, but he shined on http://www.nflbearsofficial.com/Nike-Robbie-Gould-Jersey.html and off the football field. Since then, he has had an incredible 15 year football career and is a Super Bowl Champion.

am proud to be a TSU Tiger, he said. Brandon Marshall Authentic Jersey

He joked with the www.nflbearsofficial.com/Nike-Jared-Allen-Jersey.html crowd and flashed his trademark, infectious smile after accepting the award which he said he did not take lightly.

you earn a degree from TSU, you have Matt Forte Authentic Jersey met the standard of excellence, he said.

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee named the day Strahan Day and presented the glowing recipient with the proclamation.

Strahan was not the only celebrity in attendance.

Legendary boxer George Foreman was present to support his son, George Foreman IV, who graduated from the School of Communications.

President of Pharmacy, Health, Wellness Services and Solutions at Walgreens Co., Brandon Marshall Navy Jersey Kermit Crawford, served as keynote speaker. Crawford interned at Walgreens in 1983 while he was a TSU student.

Sprung  

Awards:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen