Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Forum

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 14 mal aufgerufen
 Welcome
sifeng Offline

26.12.2014 01:55
So i've been with my bf for Zitat · antworten

<P>So i've been with my bf for a few months now and we have an awesome sex life. He puts a lot of attention into giving me what I want but I can't make him cum.</P>
<P>So when im playing with him I cant make him cum. the other night i gave him a handjob for close to an hour. he tells me it feels amazing but he just doesn't cum for some reason. He can only cum if he does it himself.</P>
<P>Before he met me he used to masturbate alot and he and I both think that may be the reason he doesn't cum. It took him a while to cum from sex as well, as if he needed to get used to the feel of me. Cheap Basketball Jerseys </P>
<P>Any suggestions and tips are welcome!</P>
<P>If some hottie was pumping the guts out of my member, while watching tv, while texting her bff with the other, i probably wouldn't get off either.</P>
<P>It's not exactly the hand motion but the entire experience. the motion, her eyes, her breathing faster, her anxiousness to please. all of it combines to create a satisfactory outcome.</P>
<P>Are you done yet? How about now? Are you almost done yet? Cheap Jerseys </P>
<P>Those kinds of thought breakers delay the process. he's a little uptight. relax him and let him get into the space, then give it to him.</P>
<P>Helpful hint: If the handjob lasts longer than 15 minutes, you're doing it wrong.</P>
<P>My boyfriend cums everytime during sex but only when he is controlling the thrusting. It's like he needs it in an exact way to cum.</P>
<P>As for not cumming for 5 days he said he's willing to try that but it's going to be difficult!! lol. NFL Jerseys Wholesale </P>
<P>I know he's not having any sneaky wanks because we're very honest with each other and we have sex quite regularly (avg. twice a day).</P>
<P>At the moment when I give him a handjob he tells me exactly what feels good and what could make him cum so i'm just hoping it's a case of him getting used to it and eventually it'll happen. Just be careful to stipulate where you want him to finish.</P>
<P>So none of my attempts have worked. We tried everything suggested.</P>
<P>I'd just love to know if anyone else has had the same problem and solved it or even didn't ever solve it? Cheap NBA Jerseys </P>
<P>It seems to be a catch 22 when we try it puts pressure on OH to cum which probably stops it from happening at all! but if I don't keep trying it'll probably never happen. At the moment all attempts have come to a stand still because my bf just became too frustrated and obviously it makes me feel inadequate so moral is low atm!</P>
<P>He also has a problem with losing his erection during sex and sometimes oral or handjobs. He's getting this checked out medically but could this condition be linked to not cumming?</P>
<P>to be honest if someone said to me that they once had this problem and it was never solved as gutted as i'd be at least i'd know I gave it my all and there's no more I can do!!</P>
<P>So none of my attempts have worked. We tried everything suggested.</P>
<P>I'd just love to know if anyone else has had the same problem and solved it or even didn't ever solve it?</P>
<P>It seems to be a catch 22 when we try it puts pressure on OH to cum which probably stops it from happening at all! but if I don't keep trying it'll probably never happen. At the moment all attempts have come to a stand still because my bf just became too frustrated and obviously it makes me feel inadequate so moral is low atm!</P>
<P>He also has a problem with losing his erection during sex and sometimes oral or handjobs. He's getting this checked out medically but could this condition be linked to not cumming?</P>
<P>to be honest if someone said to me that they once had this problem and it was never solved as gutted as i'd be at least i'd know I gave it my all and there's no more I can do!!</P>
<P>I am sorry to hear that all your inspired efforts proved for naught.</P>
<P>I wish that I could offer some "magic" solution to your boyfriend's issue and help relieve the frustration and associated stress you are both experiencing. The only other advice that this married 50 old male can offer is to kindly suggest that the two of you attempt to add a bit of "spontaneity" into your sexual escapades.</P>

lawrencezz Offline

26.12.2014 04:41
#2 RE: So i've been with my bf for Zitat · antworten

The upscale retail stores and restaurants inside the http://xiurous.mw.lt/__xt_blog/ great hall will cater to the ultra rich:The kind who can afford a $30, 000 bottle of 50 year old balvenie scotch or a $20, 000 vertu cellphone, available in the duty free shops.Among the other brand names are gucci, hermes, http://xiurous.uiwap.com/__xt_blog/ bulgari, burberry and michael kors.The restaurants include chaya and border grill.Wines will be served at vino volo. "We set out to put los angeles back on the map and be no.1 again,"Said architect curt fentress, who designed the bradley. "This building will go a long way to achieving that. "Gina marie lindsey, the executive director of los angeles http://xiurous.wapsite.me/__xt_blog/ world airports, said the new http://xiurous.jw.lt/__xt_blog/ terminal should make lax more competitive with other major airports that have improved their international facilities, such its rival san francisco.She said airlines are interested in moving into the facility, and four more a380s a day are expected to be operating out of the bradley by the middle of next year.The gates on the terminal's west side and the great hall were supposed to be finished in december 2012, but construction complications and additions to the project delayed their openings.Three bradley gates are now in operation.Airport officials say http://xiurous.mywibes.com/__xt_blog/ five more gates on the west side, the concourses and the great hall are scheduled to open at the end of august.The east side gates, which require the old international concourses to be razed, will be finished in 2014.The entire project is scheduled to be completed in 2015.

Sprung  

Awards:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen