Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Forum

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 9 mal aufgerufen
 Welcome
sayu0816 Offline

26.12.2014 03:43
Nike Air Max 2015 Report- Kevin Durant could land $30 million per year from Under Armour Zitat · antworten

While rumors have percolated about Kevin Durant's NBA future, he Nike Air Max 2015solidly with the Oklahoma City Thunder, at least until the summer of 2016. Durant is a free agent on the shoe market, however.His Nike deal, which was worth $60 million over seven years, is set to expire. While Durant is still in talks with Nike and adidas, Nike Air Max 2015could pull in $30 million per year if he signs with Under Armour,according to Frank Isola of the New York Daily News . Kevin Durant (AP Photo) MORE: Durant on possible Washington return| Durant'sSparkling Ice deal| Durant unveils shoe on YouTubeIm just going to let my team be the ones who handle that behind the scenes, I guess, Durant told ESPN. When you at stuff like that, its great problems to have because people want you for what you know and do on the basketball court, the work you put in, so Im going to continue to put my work in, let them focus on that on the other end, and well come together at some point.Of course, the possibility of Durant signing with Under Armour, whoseheadquarters are locatedin his home state of Maryland,has fueled rumors of aWashington return. The Wizards'decision to hire Durant's former high school coach only added to thatbelief.Durant watched as LeBron James decided to return to the Cleveland For More Infomation:http://www.nikeairmax2015.com @uc@8u6k4vwx15@uc@

Sprung  

Awards:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen