Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Forum

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 12 mal aufgerufen
 Welcome
hitom Offline

26.12.2014 04:10
Richard Sherman thinks Marshawn Lynch should win NFL MVP Zitat · antworten

After this past Sunday's 35-6 win over the Arizona Cardinals, Richard Sherman said Marshawn Lynch showed the world "he's a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, continue to Richard Sherman Game Jersey say bad, man" with his 79-yard fourth-quarter touchdown run.

On Tuesday, Sherman, who said he watched the run from the Seahawks' sideline in "shock and awe," was asked if he could have done what 11 Cardinals couldn't on that particular play: Bring down "Beast Mode."

"I would have gave a very valiant effort," said a lighthearted Sherman. "Me and Marshawn have these discussions daily about whether I’m able to tackle him or not, but I guarantee you in that situation if I didn’t get him down, I would have got him out of bounds."

Two Arizona defenders had a chance to Lance Stephenson Jersey knock Lynch out of bounds on the play. One was cornerback Patrick Peterson, who went for a strip of the football and ended up out of bounds himself after a shove from Lynch's left paw. The other was safety Rashad Johnson, whose attempt at Lynch was thwarted by an outstanding block from hustling Seattle wideout Ricardo Lockette, whose blazing speed accounted for a series of blocks on the memorable scoring play.

Still, if tasked to put a stop to Lynch's career-long run, Sherman feels he'd find a way.

"He was an inch from out of bounds; all you had to do was push him," he added. "He has the best balance ever, but full-speed, 200 pounds of what I’ve got would have got him that inch out of bounds."

That answer didn't appease Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin, who was observing Sherman's session with the media from the back of the auditorium at Renton's Virginia Mason Athletic Center.

"So you're saying you would have tackled him?" Baldwin pressed.

"So I'm saying there's a chance," Sherman stressed with a laugh.

The Seahawks' All-Pro corner, whose 2015 Pro Bowl lobbying for Russell Wilson Limited Jersey linebacker Bobby Wagner paid off on Tuesday, has a similar campaign running touting Lynch for League MVP.

Sprung  

Awards:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen