Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Forum

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 9 mal aufgerufen
 Welcome
xiaofeng01 Offline

26.12.2014 04:23
Clemson and was selected in jersey Zitat · antworten

Dick LeBeau may have been just as Antwan Barnes Youth Jersey excited as Lawrence Timmons when the Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker made the Pro Bowl earlier this week.

“In my opinion he can get out on the field with anybody in the National Football League and do well and I have said that repeatedly,” the Steelers defensive coordinator said on Christmas Eve. “It’s very rewarding to see guys like that get recognized. He just kept hanging in there. Lawrence never says anything but I know how he’s got to be feeling inside. He’s a great player.”

Timmons, who is third in the AFC with 121 tackles, made his first Pro Bowl even though he has been one of the NFL’s most consistent, versatile and durable linebackers for years. He has excelled while playing both inside linebacker spots -- sometimes in the same game this season -- and also taking snaps at outside linebacker when needed there because of injuries.

Timmons started four games at right outside linebacker in 2011 because of an injury to James Harrison.

The next season Timmoms started every game at inside linebacker, and he became the first linebacker since Joey Porter to lead or tie for the team lead in tackles, interceptions and sacks in a season.

That the 2007 first-round first-round draft pick has finally been recognized as a Pro Bowler is long overdue, LeBeau said.
http://www.dolphinsnflofficialprostore.com/DOLPHINS-MARCUS-THIGPEN-JERSEY
“He never [complains]. He just does what we ask him to do. wherever we’ve asked him to go,” LeBeau said. “He’s been an All-Pro performer in my eyes and in production’s eyes.”

Timmons, who has missed just two games in his career because of injuries, found out he had made the Pro Bowl on Tuesday from coach Mike Tomlin.

“I didn’t know what to say at first,” Timmons said. “I was too excited, just to represent this defense and all of the guys who played this defense before us so it’s really quite an accomplishment.”Bryant came out of T.L. Hanna High in South Carolina without much suspense in his recruitment. The 6-foot-4, then 185-pound wide receiver always wanted to go to Clemson, and committed to then head coach Tommy Bowden in February 2008 over offers from Florida State and Florida. Following a year at Hargrave Military Academy prep school, Bryant stayed true to his heart and headed to Clemson. Bryant appeared in 14 games with two starts as a freshman, catching nine passes for 221 yards and two touchdowns. He had two receptions in the Orange Bowl.

As a sophomore, he had 10 receptions for 305 yards and four scores in 10 games. Eight of his receptions gained more more than 20 yards. He added 210 return yards to total 515 all-purpose yards in 10 games.

Bryant’s junior campaign was his best at Clemson. He was tabbed as an All-ACC honorable mention following the 2013 season after making 42 receptions for 828 yards and seven scores in 11 starts.
http://www.officialauthentictexansshop.com/TEXANS-ANDRE-JOHNSON-JERSEY
Bryant chose to forgo his final season at Clemson and was selected in the fourth round, No. 118 overall, by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 2014 NFL draft. He has seven touchdown catches as a rookie for the playoff-bound Steelers.

Sprung  

Awards:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen