Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Forum

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 21 mal aufgerufen
 Welcome
en1ertgv5 Offline

26.12.2014 09:38
NFC West Predictions Zitat · antworten

NFC West Predictions

This is a team that has been on the decline ever since they got rid of guard Steve Hutchinson, and they will continue to be on the decline until they figure out their O line and D line woes. Bringing in softy Pete Carroll was a terrible move for the Hawks, and they will realize that Carroll's previous failures in the NFL will soon come to haunt him again. The Hawks had a pretty awful offseason (prior to the draft) which started when they decided to get rid of Darryl Tapp in favor of the lesser talented Chris Clemons. Next, they decided to let their best WR Nate Burleson get away from them. On top of that, they manufactured a high 2nd round pick into a 3rd string QB with Charlie Whitehurst (we won't talk about the ridiculous amount of money they threw at this unproven guy). The sad part about this move was that if they would have held onto their 2nd round pick, then they would have been able to draft the highly touted QB Jimmy Clausen. It wouldn't be a bad idea for the Hawks to just tank this season so that they could get hometown favorite, Jake Locker, in next year's draft.

Offense: Matt Hasselbeck is an injury waiting to happen, and he is one more injury away from retirement. Seattle loves to keep stacking wide receivers on their team instead of building an o line, finding a legitimate running back, or finding another Khalil Mack Authentic Jersey QB to mold for the future (sorry, Charlie Whitehurst isn't the guy). They made a solid 1st round pick in OT Russell Okung so that leaves them with 4 more holes to fill on the offensive line.

Defense: No pass rush and no stopping the run = a bad upcoming year for the Hawks' defense. The Hawks have Khalil Mack Women Jersey solid LBers with Tatupu, Hill, and Curry and they have a respectable secondary; however, their D line ranks among the worst in the NFL and teams are going to be able to run on Seattle all day.

2010 NFC WEST PREDICTION: Seattle Seahawks (6 10)

St Louis Rams officialbrownsfootball.com/WOMENS-JOHNNY-MANZIEL-JERSEY.html

If I were the Rams, I would have probably chosen the best DT to enter the NFL in years with Suh, but I'll be rooting for Sam Bradford to succeed in the NFL. You have to feel for Steven Jackson who continues to pump out 1,000 yard seasons despite playing for one http://www.nflbearsofficial.com/Nike-Lance-Briggs-Jersey.html of the worst teams.

Offense: All eyes will be on the first overall pick of the draft with QB Sam Bradford. It's going to be a tough year for Bradford without many playmakers aside from Steven Jackson and Donnie Avery on his side of the ball. If he doesn't get some protection from his offensive line, it could be an ugly year for Bradford and the Rams

Defense: There is actually some potential here for the Rams if Chris Long can continue to develop. Former OSU Buckeyes James Laurinaitis and Bobby Carpenter will work well together to form a nice linebacking corps. The secondary is not very impressive but the Rams will need to stop the run first if they want any success on defense this year.

2010 NFC WEST PREDICTION: St Louis Rams (3 13)

Published by Blake Bortles Women Jersey Michael Sellers

Hey everyone!! My name is Michael, and I'm currently studying to become an occupational therapy assistant. I graduated from UC Santa Cruz with a degree in psychology, and much of my work experience has bee. View profile

2006 NFC West Preview and PredictionsThe NFC West Blake Bortles Green Jersey is a division that should be a lot more competitive in 2006 than it was in 2005, when, the Seattle Seahawks dominated the uninspiring division.2006 NFC West PreviewA team by team preview of the NFC West, and how it looks to shake out over the 2006 NFL season.2010 AFC West Division Predictions; NFL PicksPicks for the 2010 NFL season in the AFC West Division.

Sprung  

Awards:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen