Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Forum

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 6 mal aufgerufen
 Welcome
ghnbr1gv195 Offline

11.08.2015 08:57
Lisa's Radial Cafe Zitat · antworten

<P>Diner from Luke Willson Jersey Omaha Authentic Shaun Alexander Jersey
<P>My Authentic Tony McDaniel Jersey spouse and I heard from my brother that this place is homey and inviting . Cash only! Space is small. Coffee is awesome! No shortage on the grains there!
<P>There was a flower pot full of cream. The flower pot is clay. So you can see greasy finger Jermaine Kearse Jersey prints on the pot! Kinda icky!
<P>Menu seems okay. Simple not complicated . Menu consists more of breakfast. Wish I Authentic Luke Willson Jersey went off my intuition.
<P>However, I wanted lunch and my spouse ordered Jermaine Kearse Women Jersey the turkey club with French fries. I ordered the mushroom bacon cheeseburger with onion rings.
<P>25 minutes Shaun Alexander Seahawks Jersey later our food came. My burger was not compressed but hand made. Sadly , I think the cook took the spatula and squeezed all the juices out. Dumb cook or over worked ground beef!
<P>My Tony McDaniel Jersey spouses club sandwich was dry as hell!!
<P>Almost like they were saving the Tony McDaniel Women Jersey mayo for something! Steve Largent Seahawks Jersey
<P>Fries were Luke Willson Women Jersey Steve Largent Jerseycold.
<P>I love going to local diners. Locally Cliff Avril Jersey owed. I think this place has a Authentic Steve Largent Jerseyspecialty with breakfast food.
<P>This building has been here for years. Authentic Cliff Avril Jersey
<P>Sadly, only one table was served with food Shaun Alexander Jersey within 10 minutes.
<P>As we waited so patiently, I noticed the Bunn Cliff Avril Women Jersey coffee heater dirty.
<P>How hard is it to wipe that baby down every Authentic Jermaine Kearse Jersey night! Finally as we were getting our check I looked up. Not less than 5 inches away from the wall and at least 10 feet up there was a bug / fly killer. Gross!!!

Sprung  

Awards:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen