Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Forum

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 4 mal aufgerufen
 Welcome
ghnbr1gv195 Offline

11.08.2015 09:00
Sydney FC coach Graham Arnold slams A Zitat · antworten

<P>Furious Sydney FC coach Graham Arnold says video assistance is needed for A League referees, branding the Garrett Graham Jersey standard of their officiating as "pathetic".
<P>Arnold launched broadsides against the refereeing in the league in separate post match interviews in the aftermath of his goal shy team's 0 Alfred Blue Jersey0 draw with the struggling Newcastle Jets in Wollongong Authentic Randy Bullock Jersey on Saturday night.
<P>He was upset at what appeared to be an incorrect offside decision which rubbed Authentic Chris Myers Jersey out a potential match winning wonder goal by Sydney striker Marc Janko in the first half.
<P>The wonder goal that wasn't: Marc Randy Bullock Womens Jersey Janko's amazing volley.
<P>The Austrian international's brilliantly executed Chris Myers Jersey left foot volley sparked memories of Tim Cahill's World Cup stunner against the Netherlands last year.
<P>In an interview with Fox Sports, Arnold said "the referees honestly, they are pathetic and they are Authentic Garrett Graham Jersey deciding every football game.
<P>"How that one was offside, It was clear for everyone to see he's ruined goal of the year. Authentic D.J. Swearinger Jersey
<P>"I don't even have to look at the replay, Kareem Jackson Womens Jersey it's a goal and goals change games.
<P>"That's Randy Bullock Jersey cost us three points, but Chris Myers Womens Jerseythey don't care, they don't get punished."
<P>Arnold maintained the rage in his subsequent general media conference, albeit preceding his D.J. Swearinger Jersey criticism with a dose of dark humour.
<P>"I smashed him (the referee) on TV, so I may as well keep going Kareem Jackson Jersey here," Arnold said.
<P>"They do it every week, they may as well Garrett Graham Womens Jersey just give the championship trophy to the referees, because they decide what's going on.
<P>"You can talk all about the A League and the standard and all this and that, but until they lift their Authentic Alfred Blue Jersey standard.
<P>"I know they're D.J. Swearinger Womens Jersey part time, but every game I watch in the A League this year there's some rotten decisions that cost points.
<P>"The refs ruin games anyway, but tonight they've ruined Alfred Blue Womens Jersey goal of the year."
<P>Asked for the solution, Arnold said: "Maybe Authentic Kareem Jackson Jersey (they should go) full time. or I think probably you do need video in Australia, because they are that bad."

Sprung  

Awards:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen