Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Forum

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 5 mal aufgerufen
 Welcome
ghnbr1gv196 Offline

11.08.2015 09:27
Hotel Lincoln Zitat · antworten

<P>Diner from Melbourne Paul Richardson Jersey
<P>Came in last week and while great food here, the older, head waiter (I think he's the owner) is a real twat. You feel like you are inconveniencing him by being there. Was stared down like a hawk when trying to decide what to order. Our burgers Authentic Cortez Kennedy Jersey were served and table set up by a friendly, young waiter who seemed to be doing all the work in the place while the owner just standed behind the bar with the bartender glancing at us while we ate. When done he bluntly asked if we are going to have another drink or not. Felt very uncomfortable and pushed along the whole time like you are there as profit and not as a human being. Used to pop in for a drink now and then without having to deal with this guy but now I'm not sure I'll be back at all.
<P>1 out of 1 found Bruce Irvin Jersey this review helpful
<P>Diner Ricardo Lockette Women Jersey from Melbourne
<P>My local is a pub with history, tales Authentic Paul Richardson Jersey to tell and a surprise that never fails to impress my friends when I invite them over for a meal.
<P>The bar and it's ever present clientele are typical of most Aussie pubs, busy, noisy and the need to push through the crowd to get to the business end of the bar. It is the walk past the toilets and on through the dining area that the surprises start to creep in. Here you leave the bar meal district and climb the gastronomic levels that lead to food nirvana. Three levels of service exist here. The counter meal, an area for that quick meal you promised your friend or work Cortez Kennedy Seahawks Jersey related buddy and the 'service and food is everything' dining experience that is truly memorable. We took choice number three.
<P>Art Deco minimalist design complements the spacious table arrangements that allow host and guests Paul Richardson Women Jerseyto partake of food and wine that is carefully offered Robert Turbin Jersey to complement discerning palettes. Great care has been lavished on the menu and wine list and the choices our group contained a vegan and diabetic were all cared for by chefs and waiters dedicated to fulfilling the expectations the decor had set.
<P>The evening provided us a gastropub experience without the pretentiousness great food is sometimes drenched in. Your ordered and then got on with what an evening with friends is all about. Great food, wine/boutique beer choices, good company and staff that know their stuff and are proud to show it off. There is no Bobby Wagner Women Jersey need to go into what the food was or why it all came together so well as this is the real surprise of the evening. Experiencing it is the only way this review will hit its mark. Spoil yourselves. You deserve it.
<P>Diner Authentic Ricardo Lockette Jersey from Melbourne
<P>I have eaten in the formal dining area a number of times now, and it never fails to impress. Most recently, the dining room has been revamped and is dark, seductive and sublime. The autumn menu was fantastic and our party of four delighted at each of our main meals and the four additional sides we ordered. Including Authentic Bobby Wagner Jersey 2 desserts and a bottle of wine, it was a very comfortable price for a delightful meal. Service was also very attentive, friendly and not intrusive. Highly recommended.
<P>1 out of 1 found this review Robert Turbin Women Jersey helpful
<P>Diner from Cortez Kennedy Jersey Melbourne
<P>Had the wagyu bresaola amazing. Duck rilette incredible. Wagyu eye fillet main best steak I've Authentic Bruce Irvin Jersey ever had. The thrice cooked chips were perfectly done.
<P>Dessert took it to a whole other level Authentic Robert Turbin Jersey deconstructed lemon curd cheesecake was like nothing we'd ever had before, including lemon thyme. And the coffee chocolate delice was rich, over the top yet perfectly balanced. Staff were amazing and the ambience was lovely. Definitely, definitely recommend.
<P>1 out of 1 found this Ricardo Lockette Jersey review helpful
<P>Diner from Melbourne Bruce Irvin Women Jersey
<P>Had a great meal here earlier this week. Can't fault the service the waitress was on the ball and knew her stuff. The charcuterie plate was well put together loved the duck in particular. The steak was to perfection (according to partner) and the fish I had was well matched with pickled Bobby Wagner Jersey eggplant and an avocado puree. The sides were good and lots of them. Apple tart with cinnamon icecream was a perfect way to end the meal. The only downfall was the room itself well set out and fabulous decor was let down by odd music (not needed at all) and lighting which was a little too bright.

Sprung  

Awards:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen